5 Vegan Snacks you can't Resist

"I can't find any vegan snacks" "Why does this have milk in it?" Those are two phrases you've probably said more than once - but look no further! I have a few amazingly delicious vegan snacks to share with you... 

Ten Acre

The Story of When the Cheese Met the Onion

These were DELICIOUS! Which was again surprising, because I never liked cheese and onion crisps before I was vegan. Not sure why; I liked cheese and I like onion! But needless to say, these definitely tasted like real cheese. The aftertaste was also really nice, I didn't feel like I had smelly breath (haha!) 

The Day Sweet and Sour Became Friends 

Initially, I was quite wary of these. I didn't think sweet and sour would make a good crisp flavour, but boy was I wrong! They had a lovely sweet smell as soon as I opened the packet and the taste definitely gave me sweet and sour curry vibes. They were very moreish and were my favourite flavour out of the 3 packets I tried. 

Lucia Popperley's Cappuccino Popcorn


When I first tried these, I thought they tasted cheesy which was strange, but after it had been in my mouth for a few seconds, I could taste a strong cappuccino flavour - yummy! 

Bean & Pod

Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cream Hearts

I was blown away by these! They straight away tasted like Cadbury Roses Strawberry Cream - which used to be my favourite! The filling is gorgeous, creamy and reminds me of Christmas. It easily melts in your mouth and would be the perfect valentines gift! 

Dark Chocolate Coated Salted Pumpkin Seeds

I'm not the biggest fan of pumpkin seeds, but I have to say they're nice coated in chocolate! They're a great Netflix snack and make you feel like you're eating something healthy even though you're not - so I'll be careful not to get carried away! 

Shop Bean & Pod (Please note that not everything in their range is suitable for vegans)

Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions for future blog posts. I am also happy to answer any questions about veganism you may have.
đź’“ Phoebe xoxo

**This post is NOT sponsored, however, I was sent the products for free to try out. 

Comments

  1. These all look so delicious! I’m not even vegan and they’d totally tempt me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound delicious! I’m not vegan but I’d still try these, especially the pumpkin seeds!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Phoebe's books

Tell Me Everything
The First Day of Spring
So That Happened: A Memoir
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
They Both Die at the End
Never Fall for Your Fiancée
The Lucky Escape
Two Metres From You
Dating Dr. Dil
Lockdown on London Lane
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Me Before You
The Switch
Legendborn
The Road Trip
Book Lovers
How to Kill Your Family
You and Me on Vacation
A Not So Quiet Christmas


Phoebe Diana's favorite books »