Festive Treats for People with a 'Sweet-tooth'

Christmas is the time of year where we like to let go of our diets and eat whatever we want (I know I do!), and sweets play a big part in this. As a vegan, finding sweets can sometimes be a little bit of a challenge but Simpkins have a few vegan sweet treats in their travel tin range.

The lovely team over at Chemist were generous enough to let me have a nose around their website and pick out a few things I liked. Chemist is an online, well... chemist, and their goal is to make buying medicines easier for you in terms of just having it delivered to you rather than having to go out and get it yourself. They also sell other products such as vitamins, toiletries, skincare, haircare, and gifts.

Simpkins has a large range of vegan treats available, and I was able to find out exactly what was suitable for me from Vegan Womble's blog.



These are the sweets that caught my eye initially. MULLED WINE FLAVOUR? Amazing! There's nothing more Christmassy than mulled wine and these sweets really hit the nail on the head. I've tried mulled wine flavoured treats before but these taste exactly like they would if you were drinking it. These would be perfect as a gift or to share out on Christmas Day while you wait for your roast.



As a vegan, butterscotch flavoured things I can eat are very hard to find so I was surprised when I found out I could eat them! This flavour was what I was looking forward to trying the most. They were delicious but didn't taste exactly like I thought they would - Werther's Original. Nevertheless, they satisfied my craving for something butterscotch flavoured - yum!



These caught my eye because I love anything sour. I can suck on a lemon, no problem. I like the feeling you get where you pull a face because your sweet was really sour - they give you this feeling! I definitely prefer the sour cherry flavour over citrus lemon but they're both delicious and will satisfy any sweet cravings you may have!

There were a few other Simpkins sweets I wish I had ordered such as the Strawberry & Cream, Christmas Mixed Fruits, and Banana Chocolate Centres. Perhaps I'll make another order!

Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions for future blog posts. I am also happy to answer any questions about veganism you may have.
đź’“ Phoebe xoxo

**This post is NOT sponsored, however, I was sent the product(s) for free to try out. 

Comments

  1. OMG these look sooo good!

    xoxo Sienna
    http://www.fashionintheair.com/2017/12/partywear-new-years-eve-outfit-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mulled wine sweets sound so good!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Phoebe's books

Tell Me Everything
The First Day of Spring
So That Happened: A Memoir
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
They Both Die at the End
Never Fall for Your Fiancée
The Lucky Escape
Two Metres From You
Dating Dr. Dil
Lockdown on London Lane
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Me Before You
The Switch
Legendborn
The Road Trip
Book Lovers
How to Kill Your Family
You and Me on Vacation
A Not So Quiet Christmas


Phoebe Diana's favorite books »