Review On a FIVE Ingredient Cleanser!

When it gets to the end of the day, I'm the type of girl who will use baby wipes to take my makeup off because they're near me and I can't be bothered to get up properly to use my micellar water.

However, I recently discovered Cleanser P by Skintifique and I was pleasantly surprised. The only other cleanser I've used before was by Garnier but since they aren't cruelty-free and I can't repurchase, I was excited to give Skintifique's cleanser a try.

The main factor about this product that caught my eye straight away was that it only contains five ingredients - wow, we don't see that very often with cleansers! This made me happy as I then knew that I wasn't adding any of the unnecessary rubbish to my skin!


My first impressions were that it's a decent sized bottle and the packaging is simple and gets straight to the point with what they're about - I like that.

I decided to use this cleanser after wearing a full face of makeup so I could get a proper feel for the product.

I began with my eyebrows - the Cleanser P didn't do a very good job with removing my eyebrow makeup, however, I use a brow pomade and they're famously known for being a pain to be taken off so I'm not sure if I'd count that as a fail or not.

That being said, it removed my eye makeup and face makeup perfectly and my skin felt amazingly soft afterwards. You definitely can tell that this cleanser only has 5 ingredients as it's gentle to your skin and doesn't make smell too harsh.

To conclude, I would recommend this cleanser if you're looking for something that's not only affordable but kind to your skin.

Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions for future blog posts. I am also happy to answer any questions about veganism you may have.
đź’“ Phoebe xoxo

**This post is NOT sponsored, however, I was sent the product for free to try out. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Phoebe's books

Tell Me Everything
The First Day of Spring
So That Happened: A Memoir
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
They Both Die at the End
Never Fall for Your Fiancée
The Lucky Escape
Two Metres From You
Dating Dr. Dil
Lockdown on London Lane
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Me Before You
The Switch
Legendborn
The Road Trip
Book Lovers
How to Kill Your Family
You and Me on Vacation
A Not So Quiet Christmas


Phoebe Diana's favorite books »