The Beginning

The beginning...

I've always had an interest in blogging although I never thought I was the best of writers but now I'm giving it a whirl in hopes that people enjoy the content I put out.

Now let me introduce myself, I'm Phoebe, I'm 19, from Bedford, England and I am a freelance photographer. I have 2 cats called Rose and Belle, I also have an extra cat called Bob who was a stray but now we look after him until the shelters have enough room. If you haven't noticed by that last sentence I'm a huge cat lover and I would sacrifice a lot for my cutie kitties.

This is me :)
I got into Photography in year 7, I believe that's grade 6 for you all overseas. I started a Photography club during my lunch periods at school and have always done it as a hobby until I got to year 12 of sixth form where I took it as an A-Level and also started doing pro bono work for a few restaurants around my area. Now I've left school I'm pursuing it as a career and looking into doing a college course to expand my knowledge.

I'm a passionate vegan, I've been a part of the V-Gang since April 2016 and I'll never look back but don't worry I won't get preachy - although I will post recipes for some yummy vegan food in the future because why not?

This blog will include reviews, story-times, recipes, days outs and much much more.

There's so much more to say about me but to keep this post short and sweet and I'll see you soon.

Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions for future blog posts.
đź’“ Phoebe xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts

Phoebe's books

Tell Me Everything
The First Day of Spring
So That Happened: A Memoir
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
They Both Die at the End
Never Fall for Your Fiancée
The Lucky Escape
Two Metres From You
Dating Dr. Dil
Lockdown on London Lane
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Me Before You
The Switch
Legendborn
The Road Trip
Book Lovers
How to Kill Your Family
You and Me on Vacation
A Not So Quiet Christmas


Phoebe Diana's favorite books »